The Party at Coye's

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Party at Coye's: June 2006

The Party at Coye's: June 2006

This here would be the other son, Kelly...............
Sorry that I haven't posted anything sooner, no real excuses...........
My Clan will be motoring toward 'Angelo this weekend, so beware, all the damn kids are coming with........
Mother, like I told you before......you have given me the best gift ever, life..........thank you..........
And now you are giving me and my sibs another gift, the gift of strength........again, thank you..............
Strength beyond strength to become stronger than all.................................
I am in class right now attempting to learn a new aircraft (Lear 60) so off to chew the covers off of the books I go...........
Love ya and see you this weekend.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home