The Party at Coye's

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Way Coolest Granny around

As you can see granny is doing well she can hip-hop with the youngest of them. I have never known her to stop for anything (or take orders well.) She has always been there when needed, to hold our hand, to lean on, and yes to fuss at us when we do something wrong. I will say it has been a great pleasure to finally after all this time to be able to return the favor. I only hope I can get the fussing down as well she. So far I must not have paid enough attention, since she doesn't listen when we fuss at her. She is soooooo Bossy and opinionated. Oh well I guess that is how real Queens get to keep wearing the crown.
special thanks to all those who come by, call, blog, ect. you help keep a smile on our almighty Queens face, and sometimes are great distractions when she is fussing at us.
the favorite
Susie
no I am the favorite becuase I change the cat litter
tabi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home