The Party at Coye's

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Party at Coye's

The Party at Coye's - Glad to hear you guys are up and running. If you don't have enough grand kids to chase let me send a few of my 15 over for some excitement. Shannon and Amie are expecting one in October so the fun just gets bigger and bigger. When we use to take our kids to Jay and Mary's and my mom and dads (too many to leave in one place). John use to say "that's what grand parents are for". Bet he is laughing his head off now when I try to watch 5 or more at one time.

I have 3 girls here as of saturday and their new papa (who doesn't have any grandkids around) is giving them everything they ask for - so it is like saying no to 4 of them. Then they do what they want like I am not even here. We are going to have them till the 28th when we go to Texas for the 4th - so can you imagine the fun I am going to have the next few weeks. The kids want to go camping and fishing for 4 days. I am staying in a hotel. I will need some rest after all this, I don't want to cook in or clean the outdoors.

I am looking forward to seeing all you guys when I get back to Texas. And stay off the cold duck, that stuff does nothing but give you a bad headache. Can you believe there is a state that has a drive thru bar? When I saw my first Daquires & Cream I asked Skip if it was like an Icee? Well yea, kind of like a frozen drink - only with booze in it. You just drive up to the window and drive off. And we are riding around with these people on the road. OH - and their bars never close and you can buy beer all day long on Sunday. You can even buy liquor in the grocery store and walmart. Yea this is where I need to be, this person who has 1 white russian and can't stand up. Needless to say I don't drink though it is everywhere. I got tired of Coye Jo and Peggy making fun of me. A cheap drunk.

Well have fun this week, don't get into too much trouble with your kids, but make them work hard enough to keep you out of it, like they did you all those years. John use to tell ours" I hope you have kids who give you just as much trouble as you give us". Some of them are paying for that now.

I love all you guys, miss you too. May God shower his rainbow of blessing on you all. Take care, talk to you soon. Dee Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home