The Party at Coye's

Thursday, June 01, 2006

How you can Post or Comment

OK, sorry.

I didn't exactly explain that part of this thing, did I?

Here's how you can contribute or comment:

To Comment on a post that you read:

Click on the "Comment" link at the bottom of the message you want to add something to.

Then type in your comments.

Then select "Other" and enter your name.

Then click on "Publish Your Comment"

There, you've done it.

Want to add an entry of your own?

Go to www.blogspot.com
Log in Using coyesparty as the username, and letmepost as the password

Then click on the blog's name.
Add a title,
Add your post, and edit and publish away. Send pictures if you want, too.

There ya go....

Butch

1 Comments:

  • Just wanted to tell my cousin, Coye Jo that I am thinking about you every day & keep you in my prayers. I love the pictures of you on this website. Your kids and grandkids are real charactors! I guess you already know that. Becky, Vicki, Bonnie & me are coming to visit you within the next 2 weeks. Keep that smile & remember we love you. Janet

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home