The Party at Coye's

Friday, June 02, 2006


Good Evening All You Fine Folks..... or is that good morning to you, lol.
Having just spent the nite workin takin care of folks, I am not to darn sure.
Rumor has it.... they are pokin more holes in Mom.... dang.... like you need someplace else for "stuff" to leak out of, hehehehehe.
Yeah, OK... Butch is the REAL funny guy....., but hey, I aint had no sleep in 16 hrs............
just needed to send a big "I LOVE YOU MA" out there.
oh... and as long as we are sharin pics.... thought I might try to post one.
Mom.. at Musical Echoes in Ft Walton Beach, Florida just a few weeks ago...
if she looks a little dazed... it's cause she's so entranced by the music....
flutes and fiddles and flutes and dancers and flutes, lol. That or she's just humoring me as usual. Of course it could have been the wine we had with lunch... or was this margarita day????
Alrighty then, I gotta get some sleep.... workin tonite again... meetin all the obligations I can in one fell swoop.
Love ya
Rae

1 Comments:

  • Well Hello Gramz.....

    I know that right about now you are really tired of all the food that they give and the walls around you. But just remember you are in Wade and I's prayers. We pray for you and think about you constantly. We love you and miss you. I can't wait to see you and put my arms around you for a big hug. Oh and Wade tells me to tell you he love you lots and big Kisses!

    Love you always
    Charlsa

    By Blogger The Party at Coye's, at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home